Friday, January 17, 2014

Keeping Up the Fight!

We all know that there are things in our lives, no matter how much we try to ignore and move on, that we cannot overcome.  This is especially true when it comes to our issues with weight loss and our battle with food.  One thing is for sure, we must face our problems head on if we want to overcome them and succeed. 
In fact, half of the battle of overcoming our battles is to recognize our problems and face them with the willpower to overcome them.  It is known that once you face these problems it is easy for you to release your fears and be successful.
Face your problems with food, take the time to plan how you are going to defeat your issues with it, and charge forward to winners’ edge. This is truly the only way you will win the battle.



Yesterday, I finally recommitted myself to changing my ways and start to follow a plan of eating that would make me feel better.  I really want to follow the Mediterranean guidelines that I posted in the beginning, but I thought about it and decided it would be better to just try to eat things that are low carb until I have a handle on my eating.  Once I know that I will stay on plan, I will gear my eating more towards the guidelines especially the fish requirements.  I like to eat fish but I get very bored eating it especially as much as suggested.   But then again,  it is only a recommendation not a requirement.  I will try to do my best to follow it.     

No comments:

Post a Comment