Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Accountability Time


Yesterday, I was having issues with nausea all day. It made it easier to stay focused because of this. I am feeling better today and ate breakfast. I didn't drink a soft drink yesterday and only drank tea. Now I need to work on using less sweetner. I might add some lemon juice. This is the busy time for my work and losing weight will help me with the physical part of my job.

Monday, December 30, 2013

B: none
L: Garden salad with 2 ½ oz ham and ranch dressing
D: 4 oz. Tilapia with a dinner salad
S: none

Calories: 902 (a little low: needs to be at least 1300-1500 calories)
Fat: 72.22 g (72%)
Carbohydrates: 9.93 g ( 4%)
Protein: 49.30 g (24%)


I did not take any supplements. I will try to start slowly and eventually add all of them in. They sometimes cause my stomach to hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment